5 Reasons You Have Fleas In Your Home
Simple ways you can improve your flea control results.Fleas are most active during the warmer months of the year, and we get called out to lots of people who can't seem to solve the flea problems themselves. Below are the 5 common reasons why the fleas won't go.
|Cat Flea Control in Bristol|
- Your Vacuum - If you have a compact vacuum that you pull around with you and lacks a rotary brush, then you have a very poor chance of lifting fleas in all stages of the fleas life-cycle directly out of the carpet and floor surfaces. 80% of our flea control customers have a compact vacuum.
- Floor Boards and Laminate:
Fleas in wooden floors
- Your Sofa - The sofa is almost always overlooked. Over time all sorts of dust and food residues collect in gaps beneath the cushions. Again, intensive vacuuming and steam treatment work well in most cases. The area beneath the sofa is another area that you should vacuum regularly.
- Cat Flaps - Cat flaps that are no-longer in use need to be secured, or you can install one with a collar key. Other peoples untreated cats are a major source of fleas.
- Pet Treatments - Many people, have cat fleas & dog fleas because they buy products from the store that modern flea populations are highly resistant to. Always have your pets treated by a vet and request the latest products.
Flea control is not difficult, but it is sometimes time-consuming. Good house keeping is essential.
WaspKill UK with Simon Berenyi